Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Last Week in Fotos

A few pictures to sum up the last 10 days with my group!

1. Last group of the summer: West Coast 10 Day Service Group

 2. Sir, you are offending us all in that tanga.

3. Sign in Tamarindo.

4. Legitimate gelato. My villa was located 50 meters from it!

5. The most beautiful school in Potrero. The whole outside is a mosaic.

6. Service work in Haucas. Painting the inside and outside of the house for a family in need.

7. This is why I don't do my laundry at hotels. A $1.50 for socks?! No gracias. I'll use the sink.

8. Thanks to free beer tickets, I had myself an Imperial or two one night at the hotel.

9. I love the towel designs in the hotels.

10. Las Chorreras Waterfall in Rincon de la Vieja National park.

11. Yet another strange bug bite I've acquired down here.

12. Final ceremony with the West Coast Group.

13. The best breakfasts are made with gallo pinto, eggs, and plantains.

14. It's hard to read, but #10 states my exact role for these West Coast Groups who, by the way, bring their own chaperones for the group. I am just the one that actually does everything for the group. I think I want their job.

To West Coast Chaperones about CPI's role in their trip:
"CPI will serve as your host -- they have made all reservations with suppliers, service partners, bus companies, drivers, restaurants, hotels -- everything.  You and your staff just have to take care of the trip members and run programming when indicated and evening programs.  The trip planning and confirmation calls and directions and issues with reservations are all handled by CPI. A guide or chaperone from CPI will accompany you just about everywhere. You need to have a good dialogue and get along well."

Pura vida,

Jessica Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment