Thursday, July 9, 2009

Buenos Dias

Good Morning!

Today we transfer to Monteverde for a few days. We are on the bus for a few hours today and then we are playing soccer at a synthetic soccer field tonight. The group is really excited. Tomorrow we are working at the coffee coop as our volunteer project and then going to another disco night! Speaking of disco night, the group had a great time last night! Most of them danced and the boys in the group became really protective if any locals tried to move in on me. : )

Anyway, we don’t leave until 10 and I was up at 7 for breakfast so now I’m just hanging out and pack things up. I will more when I can, but Monteverde tends to have pretty unreliable internet so it could be a couple of days.

Right now, I’m trying to get my schedule for the rest of summer so that maybe John can come down and visit. I would love it if he did. I also want to work it out because the world surf competition is in Costa Rica this year at the end of July and beginning of August. It would be awesome to go. It’s only a 2 hour drive from the capitol.

Time to pack.

Chao pescado,
Jessica Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment