Tuesday, July 21, 2009

By The Way...

KRISTEN IS COMING TOMORROW!

: )

Also, I've been accumulating a small list of things I am looking forward to back in the states or things I want to accomplish (it mostly involves food, go figure : ) ). I am by no means in a hurry, but just a few random things I will hopefully enjoy.

Because I can:

1. I would like Mom's cooking (because it's amazing and it doesn't involve rice and beans 2 out of 3 meals a day), Dad as a biking companero, Kristen as my ab-routine partner, John as my wakeboarding enabler.
2.I want a real steak.
3. I want a donut from the Sweet Shop.
4. Yogurt and granola
5. I am thoroughly looking forward to my Poultry Days chicken dinner awaiting me.
6. I've decided I like using the word 'mae' a lot and will probably try to use it in the states (it's like the equivalent of 'man' or 'dude')
7. I like the beach. I still like lakes better. Lake Cumberland here I come.
8. Cell phone reception (although I don't mind not having my phone, I typically lose service down here when I need it most).
9. A car. (Simply because of my endeavor yesterday, otherwise I would prefer to walk or bike places)

So for now, the list isn't long. It's also pretty random. I like to keep it that way. It also consists of things I can do without, but are just small luxuries I will enjoy at some point. Chao for now!

Abrazos,
Jessica Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment