Friday, July 6, 2012

Workin' Hard For My Money

This week has been loca! Somehow, I am busier without my own group than when I am in charge of one.  Maybe that’s because I’ve become the right-hand woman here in Heredia for the week. I’ve been more or less supervising the five different chaperones and their groups, meeting with chaperones from companies outside of CPI, running errands, proofreading things, sorting itineraries and who knows what else, all the while keeping up with grad school and munching on vegetables.

I actually like this position a lot. I meet a TON of people this way, build relations, smooth out bumps and work to ensure the success of our chaperones and the enjoyment of the students who come here!

I have also spent a little more time getting to know the chaperones in the apartment this week which has been fun!

Weekend plans: One more day of the cleanse! (Hermano, I don’t know how you maintain this for 3 weeks when you do it…). Pool day tomorrow (sábado) with my boss! Then on Sunday, I transfer out to the beach for 5 days—getting put up in an air conditioned apartment as well!

Life is not too hateful. : ) I’m finally going to get my Costa Rica tan…
Pura vida,
Jessica Lynn
Daily Delivery of Veggies and Rice : )

No comments:

Post a Comment