Monday, June 20, 2011

¡Feliz Cumpleaños, Papá!

From: 17 de junio

I’ll admit it. It was difficult waking up this morning after being out at Mata e Caña last night. It’s a bar here in Monteverde. I am not used to being out so late, but it was really fun! I finally got to dance. : )

This morning the group went to the Extremo Canopy Tour. This is probably the twelfth time I’ve done the tour, and I still find it exciting. I don’t really get an adrenaline rush, but it’s still fun!

Today is my group’s last day in Monteverde, so they are finishing up classes and taking dance class tonight. Tomorrow we head out to Arenal and the hot springs that await me. Yay : )

All right, I’m trying to wrap up things in Groups Office so I can go hang out with Muni in her office.

Feliz Cumpleaños, Papá : )

Chao pescado,
Jessica Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment