Friday, June 17, 2011

Free Morning!

From yesterday...June 16th.

You would not believe how excited we chaperones become when we read “Free Time in the Morning” on the itinerary. It actually adds a little bounce in our step.

This morning was riquísimo. I woke up around 5:30 and set off on a 10k (6 mile) run… A rather terrible 3 miles straight up the mountain to the Biological Reserve and then a relaxing 3 back down. I came back, made myself a cup of Monteverde coffee and started my laundry.

I moseyed into work around 9:00 and called home to talk to my mom for a while and catch up on life in the States. From there, I sought out Muni to get the keys to her house to go back and get us the rest of the key lime pie. She thought they were hidden outside of her house, so I walked there in hurry, but to no avail; the keys were not there and I could not get our pie. : ( Maybe later…

Free time was followed by cooking class with the group, and they made chimichangas. They were delicious!

I think the guys and I have secure another homemade dinner tonight, so things are looking good for dinner…that’s after I attend dance class with Jesús.

Happy dancing,
Jessica Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment