Saturday, July 3, 2010

Just Another Day in Costa Rica

A list of things I’ve done today:
  1. Scared a herd of cattle.
  2. Hiked in a national forest around a volcano.
  3. Jumped from a waterfall into the water below…first one to figure out this was possible and be willing to try it. The waterfall was only 10 feet high. (Tilt your head to the left to watch.)



And because I survived the waterfall jump twice…

  1. I shimmied out onto a little wooden bridge about 20 feet high nestled between two rock walls, hung from the bridge and dropped into the water below…with another chaperone.
  2. Went to the mud baths and painted myself up as directed…now I am stained. It looks like a spray on tan gone wrong.


I’m wondering if I should tell my family about all of this…

No comments:

Post a Comment