Sunday, July 11, 2010

La Mitad Se Va

Half of my group left for the States yesterday and I am amazed at how small the group seems now. The group dynamic is definitely different and we are traveling in a much smaller bus with a really fun driver!

We headed to the Central Valley today to spend the rest of the time taking classes and doing service work. At the end of the week we will go white water rafting and on the CafĂ© Britt Coffee Tour. I can’t believe how fast the time is going down here!

Yesterday we spent the day in La Fortuna just hanging out and seeing the other group off. It was a really relaxing day that was much needed. From the town you can hear the volcano erupting every once in a while. It’s always amazing to me and I am astounded by it all.

One of the chaperones and I made plans to meet up in a week for dinner. She’s going to Panama for a week and then spending a day in Costa Rica before flying back to Canada so I’m going to meet up with her for dinner next Sunday. It’ll be great to see her again before she leaves! That is one of the best things about working for CPI Grupos—the people I get to meet. I have met so many amazing and wonderful people through this program!


Amor,
Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment