Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Busy as an Abeja

Since I picked up my group on Saturday I have been nothing but in a hurry. We stayed in a beautiful hotel called La Condesa on Saturday and then Sunday was mass at a local church, walking tour of San Jose (including the National Theater and National Museum), meeting the host families and then home for the night.



Monday included a visit to AMCHAM (Amercian-Costa Rican Chamber of Commerce), a walking tour of San Joaquin and Spanish class. The group that I have is specifically international business students, so we spend a lot time touring businesses.  This is actually pretty neat because I'm learning a lot and most places I have never been before!


On Sunday night Muni was in Heredia and came by the apartment!! Meggie, Muni and I all snuggled up on the sofacama for 30 minutes and just talked before Muni had to go get her group. I miss us girls just hanging out together. : )


Speaking of chaperones, it's a full house at the apartment right now, but we're all having fun. It's pretty great to be working with a couple of students from my Georgia Southern group this year!!

That's pretty much all for now...Cafe Britt today!

Oh, Monday officially kicked off my sister and I's marathon training...woof.

Chao pescado,
Jessica Lynn


No comments:

Post a Comment