Thursday, June 14, 2012

Short News, Long Pants

Today has been rather uneventful and slow. Other than a quick ice cream run during lunch, I've stayed pretty stationary and worked a lot. A couple of noteworthy items:

1. There are still bubbles in the fountain.
2. Grad school classes are done...for a week. Whoo!
3. I celebrated last night about grad school by going to bed early--what have I become?!
4. Headed to Muni's tonight to cook dinner with her--can't wait.
5. I am apparently noticeably uncomfortable around babies.
6. My lunch choices are also a topic of conversation here in Costa Rica, just like the states.
7. I think I brought my sister's pants to Costa Rica...they are much longer than I remember.

The following conversation ensued with my sister this afternoon in my quest to figure out what got into the length of my pants:


Pretty sure I already know the answer, but she'll put my mind at ease when she gets back from the lake.

Off to Muni's to make dinner!

Que le vaya bien,
Jessica Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment