Saturday, June 16, 2012

Sittin' in el trafico

I'm currently on my way back to the Central Valley and while I can't actually publish this until I get back, this 'blogger' app on my iPod is pretty great--allowing me to pass some time with sitting in traffic with 3 hours still left in my trip. Listening to The Avett Brothers with Spanish techno in the background...

While on the way down the mountain today I tried to get a picture of the road that we took.

Family: people still actually use the road that we used to get to MV. I thought for sure we were some of the last to venture along that thing... I stand corrected because today we went down it in a 30 passenger bus...

Anyway, tomorrow I get my first group and work really begins!

I could probably write for a while considering we're not moving, but I'm going to try and brush up on my bird names and facts. :)

**quick update: it's been over 2 hours...sitting in traffic takes on a whole new meaning when there is one road, one lane and no side streets or exit ramps. Whoa.

Hasta pronto,
Jessica Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment