Wednesday, June 27, 2012

I Should Know Better

Sometimes I agree to things that I know I shouldn't.

Last night would be the example. I agreed to do a one week 'detox' with my boss starting next week. I'm already hungry just looking at the program. Days 1 and 2 I am limited to liquids--water, coconut water and herbal tea. Yeehaw. By days 3-7 I am allowed to consume fruits and veggies and 1 cup of brown rice throughout the entire day. Oh Lord, I'm going to morir. I'll keep you posted as to when this all goes down. Until then, I'm eating extra... : )

Me, while I'm still healthy, happy, and not hungry. : )

On the morning run today, there were no attack-dog sightings, but I did get to watch two monkeys frolic around the tree tops where I was running. I watched them play until I realized that frolicking meant getting frisky at 5:30 in the morning, so I continued on my way...

To be noted: Up until today I was pretty sure I'd climbed every last hill in Monteverde on my morning runs. I stand corrected, and I am never running that route again. Worst. Climb. Ever.

Headed out to the Trapiche tour soon! It's a sugarcane processing tour and we get to make our own candy at the end!

Pura Vida,
Jessica Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment