Saturday, June 9, 2012

Liiiiive Action!


CPI Heredia
And...we're back! The Costa Rica blog is up and running again :)

If you're wondering where the title came from, do yourself a favor and tune in to, "Call of the Wildman," on Animal Planet and have some patience with it. You'll be glad you did.

I'm in Monteverde right now and getting my Spanish skills back on track. I just spent the afternoon with Muni and my boss Jonle. It was so great to be back and visit with them!! I finally got to meet Muni's baby too :)

My morning was spent running and talking to my former professor from UD-he brought another group this year! I've also worked on a grad school project all morning :( When Muni and Jonle came over we headed to Monteverde Whole Foods and then Muni and I walked to into Santa Elena to get more groceries.

Time to work some more and then go to Jacuzzi Night at CPI with Muni and Jonle and her family!

Mas informaciĆ³n pronto!

Pura vida :)
Jessica Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment