Sunday, June 10, 2012

Settling In

Today has been immensely productive in regards to school work. Not too thrilled about the assigned project or how much time I've devoted to it, but too much of a perfectionist to give less than 100%. As my hermanita noted, "Ah yes, the Schulte family curse." :)

Between grad school assignments I did manage to get out and run and go to lunch with Muni and her family--see picture below! Of course, I went for ice cream afterward as well. :)

Rain just set in and I'm supposed to walk to Muni's for dinner...nuts. But it's Costa Rica and pura vida :)

I've also attached a picture of the jacuzzi from last night. Holy Toledo. Who wouldn't want to learn Spanish here?! :)

That about wraps up today--I start work tomorrow! Buenas noches amigos!

Chao,
Jessica Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment