Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Costa Rican Curiosities

First of all, I love Monteverde. : ) I don't love that the same dog that attacked me a few weeks ago showed up on my running route today...

Secondly...When the street name where you live is called Calle Viquez (pronouned-- kai-yay veek-ez) and you pronounce it (kah-lay vick-ers) no one is going to be able to help you locate your home when you're lost...

It's been pretty busy for me around here, starting with a bus trip yesterday morning from Heredia to Monteverde to meet back up with my group and get them into their classes. They spent the weekend in Manuel Antonio and I spent the weekend receiving new groups to CPI (Georgia Southern and IRSC <--my groups from last year!).

Anyway, here are a few pictures from the last few days to give you an idea of where I've been and what I've been up to!

Some curiosities as of late...

 Monkey business...just chilling on the way to Monteverde yesterday.

Tico Mowing Method 

You've got to really want to make that phone call.
Looks dangerous.
Oh Costa Rica... : )

Chao pescado,
Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment