Thursday, June 26, 2014

Girls Night!

Last night, the girls in the CPI Groups office went to dinner. We ate a place called "Belmar" that over looks the Monteverde area. It was a great time!
Gabby, Sarah, Muni, Jonle, Arelys and Me

We ate cheese, steak, coconut flan dessert and flowers. Well, some of us ate flowers. The rest of us were pretty sure they were actually edible.
We had fancy drinks and wine to go along with the wonderful meal. I ate a filet mignon with a coffee glaze. I figured I would treat myself to something other than rice and beans. : )

It was two hours of absolute enjoyment with these women. I am so blessed (or rather, #blessed) to be surrounded by them. (For the record, I despise hashtags, but it was funny moment in conversation last night.)

I'm pretty sure the snake in the woods was about this big.



Our dinner was a great way to kick off the locura of groups about to start here in July. It may be the last time we can all really get together. I live for moments like this down here.

Pura vida,

Jessica Lynn






No comments:

Post a Comment