Wednesday, June 18, 2014

I Just Want a Little Ice Cream

How can you come to Monteverde and not have coffee ice cream every day?

I've been here 5 days and all I want is a little ice cream. Both are grown and produced locally. Even if you don't like coffee, the ice cream is amazing in its own right. Every time I'm in town my mouth starts watering...and then by some cruel twist of fate, I can't get my hands on it. To add insult to injury, they have closed down the nearest ice shop to the school and where I'm living. Ay de mi!

Sigh, maybe tomorrow...

On another (random) note, I love the flowers and vegetation here!


And I love my co-workers. : )
Trillizas: Me, Lucre, and Gabby! 
Is it just me, or does it look like I awkwardly inserted myself into their picture?

Pura vida,

Jessica Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment