Wednesday, July 6, 2011

The Gang Is Back Together!

From July 5
Gerry came today!!!!! This may not be big news to anybody but the chaperones of CPI, but we are all celebrating in the office today. Gerry was the chaperone who trained Meggie and me three years ago. We were quite the team between Muni, Gerry, Meggie and I. Thus, having Gerry back to work with us is like getting the A-Team of chaperones back together again. Pura vida : )

Today was spent prepping for the extra group I’m taking on starting on Sunday and heading to Heredia with Gerry to obtain new contact lenses and a few other odds and ends things.

Yesterday was a rather uneventful for the Fourth of July. By the time we chaperones got home we were all too tired to go out. So in typical Schulte Family tradition, I decided to make an ice cream run. I came home with a Mmmio. It was delicious. It is vanilla ice cream covered in chocolate, caramel, nuts and well, pure goodness.

Highlight of my 4th of July yesterday? Hablando con mi hermanita. La extraño mucho : )

Viva la Pura Vida,
Jessica Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment