Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Milestone 100




As of the July 4, 2011, I officially hit 100 blog posts. Hopefully I've brought a few laughs and a few good reads to all those that have taken the time to browse my collection over the last three years.

Why do I write? Initially it was to keep track of my own thoughts each day and allow my family to stay connected since I can't call home every day. As the blog gained popularity, although it still served as a journal for me, it was also used for entertainment purposes and cultural insight. Today, that is my mission. Teach people a little about my life and the world in a thoughtful and often humorous fashion.

As long as I'm here, and as long as I continue to experience everything Costa Rica has to offer, I'll be writing. Thanks for reading : )

Pura Vida,




Jessica Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment