Monday, July 11, 2011

Manuel Antonio Update



Kapi Kapi: Home of the Voodoo Chicken. The dish that rocked my siblings digestive tract last year. (I took this picture especially for you two.) : )


I spent the weekend at the national park, Manuel Antonio, with my university group. Loooooved hanging out with them and going dancing on Saturday night. Can't wait for Monteverde. : )


We saw a ton of sloths and just a few monkeys this year. I got to spend a little time on the beach as well. I took the early public bus back to Heredia on Sunday to pick up a second group that I'll be in charge of for two weeks. In case anyone is wondering, this bus trip was MUCH more successful. Except for Sven, the russian, falling asleep on my shoulder... I didn't even know him.


Time to get dinner with my former host family. Yay! : )


I'll write more later...



Later gator,

Jessica Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment